What do you mean by fear?
If I talk in a simplest way so,
Fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain or harm.
Whatever the threat is real or imagined.
Fear is one of the most basic human emotions.
The feeling or condition of being afraid is known as Fear.
Well ,these are the general definitions of fear.
But , actually this is very vast concept .
If ,I really talk
So fear has its own mystery.
‘Fear’ the word itself says
“Forget everything and run”
“Face everything and rise”
Now ,the choice is yours.
The real reason for fear is the thought that arises in our mind.
This is not a feeling that can be enjoyed this is the feeling that will teach you to live or to die.
Each and every human on the earth is afraid of something this is the huge reality!
there is a list of fear in the following:
A-Z List of Some of the More Common Phobias:
• Achluophobia – Fear of darkness
• Acrophobia – Fear of heights
• Aerophobia – Fear of flying
• Algophobia – Fear of pain
• Agoraphobia – Fear of open spaces or crowds
• Aichmophobia – Fear of needles or pointed objects
• Amaxophobia – Fear of riding in a car
• Androphobia – Fear of men
• Anginophobia – Fear of angina or choking
• Anthrophobia – Fear of flowers
• Anthropophobia – Fear of people or society
• Aphenphosmphobia – Fear of being touched
• Arachibutyrophobia – Fear of peanut butter
• Arachnophobia – Fear of spiders
• Arithmophobia – Fear of numbers
• Astraphobia – Fear of thunder and lightning
• Ataxophobia – Fear of disorder or untidiness
• Atelophobia – Fear of imperfection
• Atychiphobia – Fear of failure
• Automatonophobia – Fear of Human-Like Figures
• Autophobia – Fear of being alone
• Bacteriophobia – Fear of bacteria
• Barophobia – Fear of gravity
• Bathmophobia – Fear of stairs or steep slopes
• Batrachophobia – Fear of amphibians
• Belonephobia – Fear of pins and needles
• Bibliophobia – Fear of books
• Botanophobia – Fear of plants
• Cacophobia – Fear of ugliness
• Catagelophobia – Fear of being ridiculed
• Catoptrophobia – Fear of mirrors
• Chionophobia – Fear of snow
• Chromophobia – Fear of colors
• Chronomentrophobia – Fear of clocks
• Chronophobia – Fear of Time
• Claustrophobia – Fear of confined spaces
• Coulrophobia – Fear of clowns
• Cyberphobia – Fear of computers
• Cynophobia – Fear of dogs
• Dendrophobia – Fear of trees
• Dentophobia – Fear of dentists
• Domatophobia – Fear of houses
• Dystychiphobia – Fear of accidents
• Ecophobia – Fear of the home
• Elurophobia – Fear of cats
• Entomophobia – Fear of insects
• Ephebiphobia – Fear of teenagers
• Equinophobia – Fear of horses
• Gamophobia – Fear of marriage
• Genuphobia – Fear of knees
• Glossophobia – Fear of speaking in public
• Gynophobia – Fear of women
• Haphephobia – Fear of touch
• Heliophobia – Fear of the sun
• Hemophobia – Fear of blood
• Herpetophobia – Fear of reptiles
• Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia – Fear of Long Words
• Hydrophobia – Fear of water
• Hypochondria – Fear of illness
• Iatrophobia – Fear of doctors
• Insectophobia – Fear of insects
• Koinoniphobia – Fear of rooms
• Koumpounophobia – Fear of buttons
• Leukophobia – Fear of the color white
• Lilapsophobia – Fear of tornadoes and hurricanes
• Lockiophobia – Fear of childbirth
• Mageirocophobia – Fear of cooking
• Megalophobia – Fear of large things
• Melanophobia – Fear of the color black
• Microphobia – Fear of small things
• Mysophobia – Fear of dirt and germs
• Necrophobia – Fear of death or dead things
• Noctiphobia – Fear of the night
• Nosocomephobia – Fear of hospitals
• Nyctophobia – Fear of the dark
• Obesophobia – Fear of gaining weight
• Octophobia – Fear of the figure 8
• Ombrophobia – Fear of rain
• Ophidiophobia – Fear of snakes
• Ornithophobia – Fear of birds
• Papyrophobia – Fear of paper
• Pathophobia – Fear of disease
• Pedophobia – Fear of children
• Philematophobia – Fear of Kissing
• Philophobia – Fear of love
• Phobophobia – Fear of phobias
• Podophobia – Fear of feet
• Porphyrophobia – Fear of the color purple
• Pteridophobia – Fear of ferns
• Pteromerhanophobia – Fear of flying
• Pyrophobia – Fear of fire
• Samhainophobia – Fear of Halloween
• Scolionophobia – Fear of school
• Scoptophobia – Fear of being stared at
• Selenophobia – Fear of the moon
• Sociophobia – Fear of social evaluation
• Somniphobia – Fear of sleep
• Tachophobia – Fear of speed
• Technophobia – Fear of technology
• Tonitrophobia – Fear of thunder
• Trypanophobia – Fear of needles/injections
• Trypophobia – Fear of Holes
• Venustraphobia – Fear of beautiful women
• Verminophobia – Fear of germs
• Wiccaphobia – Fear of witches and witchcraft
• Xenophobia – Fear of strangers or foreigners
• Zoophobia – Fear of animals
￼I know this is really a very big list 😅
And some of you are really get bore right.
But , “Don’t worry Dear What can I do 😅 after all it is a feeling of Fear”.
Let’s, know what is the biology behind Fear:
Fear is a biological response. The fearful stimuli tells our amygdala to release adrenaline (our “fight or flight” hormone). The sole purpose of this is to give us energy to fight or flee. In other words, its purpose is to get us to act, once we act, the fear is pointless.
The hormone responsible for Fear
Epinephrine or adrenalin released by medulla of the adrenal glands, surges at the time of panic and emergency. It provokes stress response and brings out the arousal of extreme emotions like fear, anger or amusement.
There are many other fears that interfere with our happiness.
• People fear the loss of love or
• People fear the loss of their jobs and their financial security.
• People fear embarrassment or ridicule.
• People fear rejection and criticism of any kind.
• People fear the loss of respect or esteem of others.
These and many other fears hold us back throughout life…
Actually Fear is really end less topic.
How we get afraid?
What are bad or good impacts of Fear on our health?
How we will Overcome the Fear?
What are the ways to use our fear as our strength?
These are some valid questions right.
I will try to give the best level of answers for the above questions.
And the answer of these questions you will get from my next post.
With some suggestions in the form of thoughts and shayries.